yah bouy

yah bouy
continental hotel roof top swimming pool

Sunday, October 19, 2008

ARCHITECTURE,THE KEY TO UNLIMITED SUCCESS

According to me passion is something that one treasure and consider to be special therefore architecture has always been my passion because i believe that it provides unlimited success as it is one of the world's respected and honored profession.This passion of being an architect started when i was a child because i had this dream to design and built my own house and since then i wanted to make it my profession.

My passion of becoming an architect is also inspired by all the beautiful buildings that make up our environment and as a member of my community i want to help develop my country. Architecture also plays an important role in terms of infrastructure. This passion for architecture has made it my privilege for me to become an architect thus making me an important member of the society. As a student in limkokwing university i intend to study hard in order to archive my dream and passion of becoming an architect.

No comments: